Any positive effects with tobacco/nicotine?

It triggers the release of epinephrine.

It will keep you awake and increase your heart rate.

That usually in counteracted by the smoke filling your lungs and slowing your heart down.

Yeah, nicotine is both a stimulant and depressant. When you are stressed, it helps relax and calm you. Other times it can make you more sharp and aware.

Obviously smoking is bad for you, but it has been enjoy for centuries by man. It's your choice to smoke or not, so don't listen to any of those ignorant fools that constantly bash smokers.

Make up your own choice: it's your life!

it metabolizes caffeine 203% faster than without. so you can drink MORE caffeine without feeling as wired! ummmm, you can blow kool smoke rings and other interesting shapes as you progress in your exhaling. it decreases potency in your ejaculation so you can bang tons of chiks "raw dog" and not worry as much about getting her prego. they make you look kool. people will think yer a bad yamma jamma.

it metabolizes caffeine 203% faster than without. so you can drink MORE caffeine without feeling as wired! ummmm, you can blow kool smoke rings and other interesting shapes as you progress in your exhaling. it decreases potency in your ejaculation so you can bang tons of chiks "raw dog" and not worry as much about getting her prego. they make you look kool. people will think yer a bad yamma jamma.

No, I was a smoker for three years, and it has done nothing but mess up my health, and it is more a psychological addiction then a chemical one.

tobacco has been used for thousands of years by impoverished tribes around the world to aid in delaying hunger. they chew on tobacco leaves and smoke raw tobacco leaves. they dont add all the chemicals to it so its not so bad for their bodies, still bad for their teeth. i dont know how it delays hunger either, i know i want tobacco AFTER i eat, not before. and it makes me hungrier but maybe its the chemicals.

now nicotine does calm nerves but the reason it does so is bad. your nerves are fine in the first place, nicotine frays nerve endings and when you get upset you feel like u need nicotine, so nicotine temporarily releases the symptoms that it caused in the first place.

Back