what would you discribe as love?

P

patoonyajones

because I am questioning my love for someone,not sure if I want to love him any more.would like input about love from others

a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
beloved: a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love"

Maybe he is not sure if he wants to love you anymore either, you better sit down and have a discussion regarding your issues.

love is a choice, infatuation and attractions are feelings, feelings are fun but are nothing great to base your life on since they change often.

Love to me is someone who worries about you a lot but doesn't over step his/her bounderies. Love is also when the person you love only sees you and know one else.

Love is a beautiful thing that everyone wants to experience, but very few actually have an opportunity, and even fewer really know what it is

Love is like a Cigar..It starts with FIRE....Continues with SMOKES...And Ends with ASHES........But don't worry....I AM CHAIN SMOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love is relative, and this concept means different things to different people. Some answers to this question may be quite similar, or quite different; however, everyone's view of love, and everyone's boundaries for love, and everyone's needs and desires of love are set quite different. Look inside your heart and mind and ask questions about your desires and needs for love. Love is an individual thing, and love makes a person feel both happy and sad; furthermore, my love brings me comfort, security, happiness, and sanctity all rolled up in a humorous devotion to peace,respect, and communication.Peace & Happiness

love is not based on ur WANTS........do u get that..love means only love...aur yah kiya nahin jata ho jata hai...

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for the person...

Back