Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

are we just sex partners?

this guy ive been seeing for over 2 months now,we havent really had the talk of what we are. but i kind of told him when we were just friends that i dont want a bf for along time,now i dont know if he remembers this because its was over 4 months ago i told him that .. although it feels like hes acting lately like more of a bf than just a friend,see we like hanging out with eachother ,and having sex...and we havent discussed it really,it just kind of happened.he took me on this date and we ended up kissing and than we went on a second date and went in bed with eachother.. i cant blieve this cuz i dont like rushing things but its like 2 months lately and we're still seeing eachother but we dont go on dates we just chill and see eachother atleast once a week.. and why is he acting so protective over me.. and today he told me we were meeting up and than i went on msn and he was on and i asked him if we're still meetin up and hes like 'my friends are still here' and he kept mee waiting for so long,it just made me furious..btw i never instiagate that we should hangout hes the one always asking me.soo yea.. can someone please help me here, why i keep getting this gut wrenching feeling in my stomach, about him its just so confusing.. im too nervous to ask him what we are because iono if he likes me more than just having sex.. PLEASE HELP

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't even know if you like him or not because you didn't mention that or not. anyways, if you like him then next time you see him just tell him you like him a lot and that you have feelings for him.. he'll then tell you if he likes you back or not and then maybe you'll have that "talk" if he doesn't like you then i guess he's just been hanging with you to have sex... and theres nothing wrong with that because you did tell him you didnt want a bf for a long time. don't worry though, even if he doesn't like you it wont keep him from fucking you if you're worried about that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like to me you are more then just fuck buddies. I think he's acting like he is because he has feelings for you but doesn't know how to tell you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Protective can mean different things but he probably cares about you, don't try to put a label on what you are it will just stress you out, instead find out what he wants and see if it is aligned with what your needs are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nobody can define your relationship for you, you just need to discuss it with him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i am in the same boat. he always initiates us seeing each other but when i ask he always has something to do or some lame excuse. so recently like two weeks ago i told him that i like him and that if we continue seeing each other some things have to change; he needs to take me out more often and do things like surprise me with roses. he texts and calls me more often and we went out on last friday to the movies because i had the weekend off. he said we were going out with his friends the next day. when saturday came and i asked him if we were still meeting up, he said 'idk' and never texted me back. then he had surgery on tue and i was still furious about last week so i tried to 'break it off with him' two days ago. he flipped out saying how could i do this to him when he is down and out. But i did not know he was my boyfriend because he wasnt acting like it! so to make a long story short, tell him what you want, dont press him anymore. let him do all of the initiating. if you get tired of him, leave him alone. it is never worth it to have sex with someone when you want more out of the deal than you are getting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's probably just sex, but he's obviously going to get jealous. My friend was in a similar situation and due to seeing her experiences on an everyday basis, after they decided it wasn't just sex, it was a relationship, they started to fight all the time. Everything was just sex, sex, sex. And sex really does ruin a relationship. It's fun, it's good for you, but stupid to do with someone you'd like to start dating. Do it after you date. He'll probably cheat on you. That relationship will be all lust and no love and will shortly because abusive, verbally.

Answer mine plz?
    vvvv

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lmaoooooooooooo

Downloads
    Uploads
    mmmmm.... He may be posibly be using you

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are asking yourself what you are then it probably means that you aren't bf/gf. Normally guys make it clear when they want to be in a relationship and they'll make sure to let you know, no other guy is taking you out! So if he hasn't mention anything.........then you are probably still just sex buddies...
    I've been in this situation a couple of times and asking myself the same question and when I finally had the guts to ask him, he went al silent, so thats when I knew I was getting attached and he was just having fun, another time I was asking myself the same question but he brought it up and ask me if I was seeing someone else so I said no....and from that point on we knew.......

Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast