Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    samurai

I want 4 tv screen in my car on different

video channels. how can i get this from only one player.?

Long.
    i hope those screens are not for the driver.

CopenJackenHagen
    Well if your looking to broadcast the same thing on all 4 TV's one thing you could do is go to a electronics store and get an Audio/Video splitter the easiest thing to get is a control box meant for gaming systems were you can have multiple machines hooked up using only one set of A/V wires going back to the TV. Now it is also Possible to hook 1 IN and have 4 OUT wires, as composed to 4 IN and 1 OUT. I am assuming your hooking them up to a indash DVD player so only Video wires are nessacary, and by hooking it up this way all Tv's should be broadcast on the same channel.If your looking for all 4 on a differnt channel, there are channel splitters out there, however they should be dependent on a powersource in that case your going to have either get a powerconverter to go from the Car's DC powersupply to AC for home electronics. Not sure where you would go to get a Channel Splitter, but Radio Shack is a good first try. Hope My Knowledge was useful.