Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mostly everything (I stopped reading after item 7) you stated is an unproven statement. Just a hate-filled, judgment call on your part.
    You have no PROOF of any of that stuff.

None of your FACTS have any support what so ever.

"He who preaches does not truly know. He that truly knows, thinks twice and then says nothing"

Come back when you turn 14.
    Try some of this crap,,,,,,,,,,
    "Go and sin no more"
    "Pull the plank out of your own eye"

"Judgment is mine, sayith the lord"
    "Love you neighbor as you love yourself"
    "If your eye sins, pluck it out"
    I pray your eyes are opened before you do any more damage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone likes to rant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Atheists believe in Morality

Downloads
    Uploads
    I stand corrected. Except not, at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You certainly haven't chosen an effective way to win friends and influence enemies.

Try grace.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I hope your a troll because if not your borderline retarded.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, thank you for this inherently unprovable list of facts. Atheists are in trouble now that Mike G's on the case!

Downloads
    Uploads
    lmao

troll

Downloads
    Uploads
    This has to be a joke.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All atheists believe in evolution, which means they don't believe in morality and think we should all act like animals.

-Atheists do believe in evolution, but we do not necessarily say people need to act like animals, because they don't.

-Atheists try to shift the burden of proof unfairly upon theists (ie, atheists make the wild and unprovable claim that God does not exist, and then unfairly expect us Christians to prove that He DOES exist)

-We prove that he doesn't exist by nobody being able to give us valid proof of gods existence. And we only ask that you prove existence when you try to convert us, or when we're trying to prove our point of athieism.

-The Bible says atheism is wrong, and the Bible is always right (see: Genesis 1:1, Psalms 14:1, Psalms 19:1, Romans 1:19-20)

-Of course the bible says atheism is wrong, it wants to brainwash you as much as possible.

-Some famous atheists have shown they occasionally have doubts about their disbelief, which proves that all atheists really do believe in God. Of course, no Christian has ever doubted the existence of God.

-You're being biased right now, sure atheists will question whether or not god could be there, and SO DO christians.

-Everybody who has ever been in the army will tell you that there are no atheists in foxholes. That is, once they are in danger of death, the atheist will strip himself of his irrational disbelief in God, and come to admit he believed in God all along. Only liberal slimebags like MSNBC report otherwise.

-Right, people in the army are put through hell and most of them go insane afterwards... Of course they're going to believe in god.

-Communism, which is inherently evil, is founded by atheism, and all atheists are probably secret communists.

-Just because it was created by an atheist, doesn't mean that ALL atheists are "secret communists"

-Because we can think of the existence of God, God must obviously exists, and therefore atheists are illogical.

-sure you can think of the existence of god. I can also think of the existence of mermaids, therfore mermaids must be real.

-Everything in the universe shows obvious and undeniable signs that it was created by a mind far superior to our own.

-not created by a mind more superior than ours. Per se, what signs are you talking about?

-a lot of mass murderers were atheists, and all atheists, having no morality to guide them, are only a bad day away from going on a genocide spree. There have no exactly zero cases on Christian mass murderers throughout all of history.

-NO mass murderers that were christians?!?! LOOK AT ALL THE FREAKING KINGS IN EUROPE! They killed thousands of people! How stupid.

-No atheists contribute to charitable causes, and all Christians do. This is because of atheist's beliefs in Darwinism.

-My dad is athiest and he contributes to many good charitable causes. I should know because I'm with him when he does. I also plan to give my blood to the red cross next year.

Atheism The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs."

-"magically exploded" So you're saying you believe in magic because god is magical? the big bang happened and you can't say god did it, because you desperatley want to believe it. Everything didn't rearrange itself for no reason and make dinosaurs, that itself is illogical.

-atheists don't believe in miracles, although many Christian philosophers disagree.

-miracles = coincidence. Something happens because another thing happens because another thing had happened before that, etc.

-atheism cannot explain the origins of the universe, therefore God exists.

-Christianity cannot explain the origins of god, so god cannot exist.

-Atheists have more mental and physical health problems than Christians. This is attributed to theists having something more to life for. Therefore, God exists.

-Unless you're going to go out there and ask random people whether they're athiest or not and then jot down their health issues and make a graph about how wrong you are, don't make this a reason about why god exists.

-Friedrich Nietzsche went crazy and was an atheist, therefore atheism drove him insane (although there is an ongoing debate on the matter...)

-A lot of christians are pretty insane too. There's this guy who stands outside of the school boundary with a sign strapped to himself that says "Choose god or go to hell"

-Countries with large numbers of atheists have higher suicide rates, therefore atheism makes you want to kill yourself. Of course they would take the easy way out, not realizing like normal people that God sends suicide cases to hell. Also, developed nations also tend to have higher rates of both atheism and s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast