Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    jameslud

marrying an illegal alien from mexico?

she cam e to the US 5 years ago and has a 3 year old girl...not mine...we've been togehter for 2 years and i need to know if we get married and file with Immigration she won't get deported...thanks for the help

SpongeBlog
    this is not the place 2 ask. where's ur sense of confidentiallity? u want the INS knocking down ur door? i know a good immigration lawyer for you who works for CUNY and is an NY Daily News columnist. go to http://alanwernick.com

Unregistered
    hello I am a uscitizen and I have been living with my boyfriend for 6 yhears but I recently just got a divorce in Jan 2010 and me and my boyfriend are thinking about getting married and my question to you is if we get married can I apply for a resident alien card for him and how long does it take to get approved?