Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Unregistered
    I started to experience the symptoms described in this thread when I was in my early twenties. It would start in my diaphragm, and it felt like it went straight through to my back. I would retch in the toilet, only to produce bile. During attacks I would belch alot, but it never really helped. I remember crying on the bathroom floor, wishing I would just die. My mother was convinced it was gall stones. She had her gall bladder removed when she was in her twenties, and said my symptoms sounded identical. I went to the hospital, where the admitting nurse told me it sounded like I was having a gall bladder attack. The doctor sent me for ultrasound, said he couldn't see anything and diagnosed me as having a peptic ulcer. I took EVERY medicine I could find for ulcers (no insurance) and continued having attacks 20-30 times a year FOR 7 YEARS more. During attacks I found I could only sleep on my stomach in the bathtub with very hot water, yeah not very safe and for not very long. Finally I went to work one day, feeling like death and my coworker looked at me and said "I am taking you to the hospital right now, you are yellow." They ran some tests in the ER and told me I was going into surgery immediately. Turns out it WAS gall stones, they had completely blocked off my bile duct and my liver was swollen twice its normal size. I have never had the pain since, and that was 10 years ago. DOCTORS ARE HUMAN, AND MAKE MISTAKES TOO...PLEASE IF WHAT THEY TREAT YOU FOR ISN'T WORKING, GET ANOTHER OPINION. They told me I could have died. I hope you all have found/find relief.

Unregistered
    What you all seem to be describing could probably be resolved if you go on a gluten free diet. Might be symptoms of Celiac disease.

Unregistered

well said

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And that folks.. is what's wrong with your american health coverage. In Canada the problem would have been found out within a week at NO cost to you.

I am English and living in America. We have National healthcare too. America thinks it's greatest country on the planet.....it is so wrong.

Unregistered

Component pain between my diaphram

I am a 47 female . I had a gallbladder removal 2 years ago. But I still or continue with that pain. Mine is not so intense and I do not take medication because it doesn't help. I walk with a can of milk in my bag where ever I go. It is the only relief for me. And whatever I ate ,it stuck for hours. I guess doctors cannot do nothing

Unregistered

Heart New pain below the diaphragm

I had 2 cookies and an 8 oz cup of milk and went to bed. I started getting this pain below my diaphragm. I started walking around my room but pain did not go away. I finally burp and thought it would help but it did not . This continued for about 20 to 30 minutes. I started getting worried it might be my heart. I checked my blood pressure and it was elevated. So I took a half of a baby Bayer aspirin. After a few minutes the pain went away and my blood pressure dropped. Scared me.

Unregistered
    Ughhhhh i know this pain....ooooooohhhhh lordy its killin me right now.will answer y'all when pain goes away.oooooooooooo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234