Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Week 13 Fantasy Football help Who to start?

This is my current set lineup

QB Jay Cutler Chi
    RB1 Steve Slaton Hou
    RB2 Joseph Addai Ind
    WR1 Larry Fitzgerald Ari
    WR2 Chad Ochocinco Cin
    WR3 Anquan Boldin Ari
    TE John Carlson Sea
    Def Denver
    K Ryan Longwell Min

My Bench players worth consideration are Jerious Norwood RB Atl (Turner is injured I think Norwood might get the start) Mike Bell RB No, Larry Johnson RB Cin (Benson should start) and Colts Defense.

My main concern out of my running backs who should I start Slaton is struggling but still gets carries but shared his workload last week, Addai is in the point of the season where Colts try less offensively and they split time with Addai and Brown, Norwood isn't an elite he's a backup but due to the recent injury to Turner the Burner Norwood should get the nod for starter on top of the fact that Matt Ryan is also injured they may stick with the ground game on Offense.

As for Defense Im pretty sure Denver over Kansas City is a better choice than Indy over Tennessee.

Please give me your input best advice gets the 10 points.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ2vYjUm0gk

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think what you have is you best shot

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Jerious Norwood a lot, and I don't think Turner is starting- Matt Ryan has already been ruled out. But Norwood is not the goal-line back, and unless he scores on a long play- like his 22 yard catch and run last week, he most likely hit paydirt. I know Redman is starting, and they may favor the run a bit more, but at the same time, defenses will probably add an extra man to the box. Besides, Norwood was out the past 5 weeks, before returning last week, so they won't want to over burden him.

To be frank, your running backs are definitely your weak point. Steve Slation is a solid PPR play, and I feel he has the best big-play potential of the running backs. In a must-win game, the Texans will want him on the field as much as possible. He should accumulate a lot of yardage.

I've never been a big Joseph Addai fan, but they've been running it a lot lately. And with Cedric Benson starting, that deems Larry Johnson to the bench. Mike Bell is also a back-up, but is a part of a three headed monster, so even less touches. Addai will probably get the most touches so go with him.

Take Denver over KC. Tennessee has won five in a row, and Vince Young hasn't turned the ball over much. Plus, he is very tough to sack. Kansas City's offense turned the ball left and right against San Diego. Denver had a dominant performance against the Giants on Thanksgiving, and have ten days off to prepare for Kansas City, so they will be very well rested.