Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wvmountaineer_99
    There should be no commercials during football games. For God's sake....it takes 4 hours to play a 60 minute game with all of the TV timeouts. What is even worse is during the NCAA women's basketball tournament on ESPN, they have the Kotex (or some other woman's sanitary brand) halftime show. Hello?!?!?! Woman have Lifetime, WE, and a host of other stations. Please, for the love of God, leave ESPN and the other sports to men.

max epad
    Why ban the commercials? Just ban the products. If its that nasty skanky dirty, why try to cover it up and pretend that its something that its not? If yo' snatch is stinking....shoot yourself...or sit in a tub of rubbing alcohol for a couple hours.And the only reason we have the hard on commercials is for the hard on products. And why do we need the hard on products? Because of all those stinking snatches (see above). If women could keep their junk in decent shape, we could at least be turned on enough naturally to knock the bottom out of it. But as it is, we need to "go-pills" just to get the job done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12