Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IKD, I am a fan of kitchen gadgets. Maybe the egg slicer. But I do us it when making chicken salad or egg salad.

Check out http://www.delectablemagazine.com/ You can create a chef space page, blog about your food delights and disasters, ask food questions, take food quizzes and much more!

Downloads
    Uploads
    A shrimp deveiner. It was supposed to cut the shell and devein it in one squeeze. Doesn't work at all. I got it for work to speed things up, but it was a disaster. It's somewhere in the back of a drawer now. I should just throw it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm kinda happy to say this, but I don't really have any useless gadgets,(I seriously had to go through my cupboards and drawers on this one Libby)! I don't buy them, use them or take them from people who are trying to give them away. The only thing I don't use often, is a hand held mixer with these cheap attachments that my Mother bought me oven 2 years ago on QVC or HSN, I think I've used it once or twice (sorry Mommy!!!!) So, good question today, I'm glad you asked because I'll be packing up very soon to be in my new house!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine would be my old man . The most no functional thing that is ever in the kitchen for a useful purpose*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123