Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    michemer

What are the procedures for making money

from advertisements on my website? What are the procedures for making money from advertisements on my website ?

Naveen Kumar
    Maintain the quality of the content on your pages, so that you can attract more number of visits. Making money from adds on your website totally depends upon the visits. So, update the content regularly. Affiliate programs are the proven one to earn income from your website. Please go through the program details.Google Adsense : http://www.google.com/adsense/Commission Junction: http://www.cj.comLinkShare : www.linkshare.comAmazon : www.amazon.comeBay : www.ebay.com It is easy to connect to cj through ebay, so joint as an affiliative with eBay and it will take you though the cj.com and you can apply for other advertisers links from CJ.I hope this answers.>>> Naveen Kumar

Col. Marc Cameron
    no offense but its been 3 months already... And I guess you should start picking the best answer or call a vote and we get it from there...