What are some Justin Bieber Jokes/Burns.?

BigBroxton

Nov 30, 2009
Comebacks to "You're only jealous because he's hot and he can sing"
.. etc..
and please, Justin Bieber fans
Shut up

The guy (more like child) is freaken 15 and still hasn't hit puberty, he sounds like a girl.

seriously

no one over 12 listens to him (im 12 and me and amy whole class hates him)

Whats the difference between a water bottle and puberty?
A water bottle has already hit justin beiber

Dudes no offense to like anyone but is anyone reading this?:3_8_14[1]::(:D:emot2::emot0::p:3_3_21[1]::eek::confused: Ooooo those are soooo cute! Wow that was random

I called Justin Bieber gay and he slapped me with his purse...

this is what a fat person does when they're hungry :more crackers: this is what they do after they eat the whole bag when they realize they're on a diet. :be polite: eventually they just look like this :crazy eyes: before they become depressed :(

(this is a totally random post. it has been created out of boredom.)

i called JB a boy and she slapped me over the face :emot0:

whoever started that R.I.P justin bieber rumour is sick; its not nice to get peoples hope up like that!:\

why is justin bieber so pale?................Because he is far in the closet!haha

YO Usher yo going out tonight? usher:No im baby sitting justin bieber.

chat

justin beiber got denied for yorkie easter eggs! cos yorkies not for girls

70% of the world would cry if Justin Bieber went missing. 29% would search for him. And myself, the 1% of the world, would poke their new prisoner with a stick.

Justin bieber is amazing, and people only hate him because hes way better than them. If you hate him dont bag him out, cos pretty sure hes got further in life then some, so if you hate him go get stuffed and stop bagging him out cos he is way better than some? okaaay, he is amazing. :clubbing::clubbing::clubbing:

Back