Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

To some Christians - why do you always complain about Muslims degrading...

...the status of Jesus? And say nothing about the Jews who reject Jesus altogether? At least Muslims love Jesus and believed he was the Messiah...

Please this question is not meant to offend anyone, and of course it does not apply to all Christians, only some that I have come across on Yahoo, who always complain that Muslims degrade Jesus' status by calling him a prophet, and do not say anything about the Jews who reject him altogether as a Messiah.
    Once again Christians, please take no offence. I know that not everyone is like that... only some.
    @ Dave,

Thanks for your answer... yes the Quran does say that Mary was a Saintly woman... However we do not worship or pray to her... We respect her greatly though.

The Apostle Paul,

There are Christians as well who do not believe in the Trinity, and they believe Jesus as a Saviour...

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok then why u people dance on streets when innocent people(especially non muslims) are killed by terrozists

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't give it much thought one way or another.
    I am not here to destroy religions, nor to judge them.
    I am here to help people wake up to their internal spirituality.
    If they aren't ready then I leave them alone.
    Who am I to pit one culture against another?
    Especially when there are so many willing to do it already.

/.\

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because Muslims say that Jesus was a minor prophet, but they know not one word of what he said. Muslims think that all the prophets came to warn a people before Allah destroyed them, because that is what is repeated in the Quran. Noah, Lot, Moses and all the others wanted their followers just to believe in them. This is Muhammad's story, he just wanted people to believe him, but in the bible it was more like the prophets wanted them to be good. Muhammad's philosophy had nothing new in it. Some old bible stories, "fables of the ancients", and a few random instructions on how to be good (pray, pay zakat, divorce your wives, beat your wives, kill infidels).
    The prophet whose message was new and different was Jesus. He said love your enemy. Be kind. Don't exclude people. Even the Quran says Christians are humble.
    Why do Muslims degrade someone they know nothing about? He was a prophet, they should at least listen to his message, right? But even though Muhammad came "to confirm the scriptures" Muslims think they don't need to know anything about him. There is a message even to non-Christians in his ideals, but Muslims seem to be too wrapped up in Islam to realize that there is much truth in the gospels.

Many Jews understand his message and have evolved their own philosophy of peace.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Bible tells us that the eyes of the Jews are temporarily blinded but that they will recognise Jesus when he returns to set up his Father's kingdom. The prophecy of Zechariah tells us that they will mourn when they realise that Jesus was and is the Messiah.

I was hearing on the Radio some connection supposed by Muslims concerning Jesus and Mecca???? I think not. The Biblical Scriptures are the ones I believe to be true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You may get this impression. We reply to when people speak. If a Jew speaks we answer them, if a Muslim, we answer them- we are not complaining to either. Our only concern is to explain thr truth as it is taught us and show that God is infinite and so great that He knows what will happen in the future and explain that in Jewish writings over 70 prophecies explained when the Saviour of the world would come and God fulfilled all these in Jesus Christ. the problem for Muslims is you are denied reading these writings so most Muslims never get to read how God has revealed His plan, or how these were fulfilled in Jesus the Living Lord. e.g. why did sacrifices of lambs occur in a temple in Jerusalem in ancient times or why the Jews were called the chosen people? These Islamic teaches denounce Jews, but they don't understand the mysteries of what these things re[resented or who Abraham, Moses and David really were.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't believe he is the Messiah. Only a prophet. They are the ones who believe that he is the Messiah and should be worshiped. But you are right. The same goes for Muslims and everyone else. We all need to be open about other peoples beliefs. It is ok to not agree with it, it is another thing when you push it down someone elses throat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    But Muslims don't believe Jesus is the Messiah, he was a prophet. And that isn't a downgrade, a prophet is still a pretty good deal. I think Islam is a great religion, I've met plenty of Christians who degrade their religion too though - all swings and roundabouts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't complain about that. In fact, I am very happy that Muslims regard Jesus' mother, Mary, as the greatest woman in history, believe in her Immaculate Conception, that she lived her entire life completely free from sin, and that many Muslims believe in praying to her often.

God bless!
    Dave

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus teaches us to love our neighbors and not to hate.
    So if a Christian is offending someone they are not doing Jesus will but there own!

As far as the Jews , They are still God's chosen people even if they don't recognize His only begotten Son.

All will stand before the Lord and accept or reject Him!

I need Jesus because I could never stand before God on my own!
    I need a Savior!

His name is Jesus!
    God bless all of you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast