Guys: Why are you so attracted to the bad girls? While the good girls are right

Saraht2

Aug 4, 2008
there ready to mingle? Guys tend to go for the slutty fake bad girls, instead of the good, pretty, nice girls! i just dont understand. Care to explain yahoo! guys?

I personally dont know, I go for what ever girl I find attractive, and emotionally and intilectually capable. (lol this limits my choices even more) more than anything it is most guys instinct to want to screw everything that walks, and the scantily clad woman appear to be giving it more than daddy's little girl.(yes comedical but there is a level of truth) As well as that it can also be simply a factor of who gets there attention, if they are always looking at girl X cause she is showing alot of thigh and always seems to drop her pencil, they are far less likely to notice good girl W.

I`m attracted to nice girls but, Bad girls are way fun.. nice girls are shy and we don`t understand them.

Because those girls are seen beneath them and easier to to do anything they want with them since they don't see them as equals. For guys, when they meet a girl equal to them it means they have to put work and ect into it to get her, while dumb slutty kinds are easy to obtain and don't really have to put effort into the relationship itself.

It depends on the type of guy that your looking for. sure guys want sex and good looks but also be careful wht guys you aim for take a different approach on guys..look for a different type of guy who hasnt rele gotten anything or is just not trying to be a badass. if you got any other guy questions you can ask me anytime.

The only reason I clicked on this question was because it said "Ready to mingle."

It made me giggle :)

They just tend to be nicer looking. nothing against the good girls. some of them are good looking. just bad girls are more hot. don't rightly know why.

Got it mixed up, Girls are the ones who like bad guys... and some guys just wanna get a peice of as$ is why they hang out with the slutty girls.

ok heres my opinion , i honestly think that thats what some guys are into, someone who will give it up faster, and im thinking they are looking for a risk taker, and us good girls are looking for a true relationship while other girls are just looking for that moment thrill like them, so im not sure, i guess it kinda fits in with why some girls like the bad boys and not the good ones, hope this helps

I feel the same way. I am a guy and i wonder why girls are attracted to Bad Boys. i awlways said that there where some Nice Guys out there that could really show them a good Time but instead they waste time with some asshole

someone will go for you soon, trust me. try to talk to the good-looking quiet boys. :)

Haha! This is amazing, because the same,"nice," girls always go for the bad boys. I've seen it all. I've been the nice guy before, and tried to break it off with a so called,"nice," girl, but ended up being the guy to come to for help and the nice girl goes with the bad-boy/jerk. Well, It's not like that anymore, and think God. I see it as leveling the playing field.

Back