Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

why are we arguing and we arent even technically dating?

ive been seeing this gyu for 2 months and i wouldnt say that we are really dating ,we just chill out and have sex with eachother.im not really wanting a relationship right now and i dont think he is either.. altho he is always asking me what ive been doing and just questions a bf would askk..also yesterday i was at his place and it was morning and he seemed like he was getting sick cuz he had a really high fever, like his skin was on fucking fire..so i went on the internet to find things to help it go down..and i told him what to do and after i told him everything and did them he felt better,but during that while he was showering and what not i made plans with some friend to hang out because hes sick and i didnt think hed want anyone when feeling like that so i told him i was gona leave soon and than when i did he seemed kinda pissed..so i did go out regardless and this morning i was telling him that it was a shitty night for me anyways and i said that my one friend that was there is a mother and |(shes 21) nd has a baby and i had to take care of her drunkass while my other friend left me to go get booze.. and when i told him this hes like 'so u were chilling with a mother' and im like 'your an asshole' , i mean whats his problem first off shes my friends friend ,but thats not the point its like hes jealous i left him to hang with friends and than has to make fun that she has a baby.. i asked him what his problem was because he made a comment saying about me leaving,which made me think he wasnt happy bout me leaving and i asked him if he was mad i left and hes like no.. but after that (this was all on msn btw) we barely talked..iono what his problem is>? we arent really even dating but it feels like we are? help please

also theres things that really piss me off about him but than i really like him at the same time..it might be because we have alota sex with eachother and its hard not to have feelings for someone when ur spending alot of time with them doing that?? i dont know how i feel, im 20 and want to be with a guy but not in a serious relationship.. he never takes me on dates, just just chill and drink and play video games and have sex

also to the person acting like im having sex with other men too ,no im not ! im only having sex with him, even tho we arent really dating i dont feel like having sex with other men ,im not like that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Remember this is just one of bad experience to remember. Go to college, get some degree and find some good income, that'll be good time for the right guy to come.

Downloads
    Uploads
    John McCain and Barack Obama argued when they weren't dating.

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. WAY too long

2. Unless you intend on looking like an idiot, i would watch your grammar.

3. If you are consistently having sex with someone, that is dating.

4. Weigh your options, do you prefer sex or good company?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow are you confused. It's hard to even know where to start. First off you are basically married. You do all the things married couples do except have kids and plan for a future. What you are doing is acting like selfish self centered children. You are being insensitive to each others needs and while not respecting each others basic human needs and rights you are at the same time not respecting your selves.
    You say, " im 20 and want to be with a guy but not in a serious relationship.." hmm. what you want is not really even practical or realistic. Are you fine with him having "casual sex" with other women? Is he happy if you also do this? Then it's not a casual relationship. Also there really is no such thing as "casual sex" unless you are a whore, prostitute, or just a casual slut. I think the old school word was tramp. I imagine that's where the term "Tramp Stamp" comes from. Sorry to offend you but that's the game you are playing. And no kids on Yahoo are going to give you a straight answer on this.
    The solution to your confusion and frustration is to grow up and stop playing house and using each other without consideration for your real needs. Either get married and make plans for a long term exclusive relationship or get out of the way of each other so both of you can move on with your life. Or the third option is to continue the same life style you are practicing now and continue being confused and frustrated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    atleast you had sex

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't want a relationship, make SURE that he knows it's only a friends with benefits type of situation. Otherwise you'll end up like the movie "500 Days of Summer".

Mine plz? :-)
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApX5QWOoCv04SwFuXuFt5hrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20091130001204AARD6Ih