Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I unlock my Sony Ericsson K750i for free?

Free being the key word here. Please do not answer if you're going to tell me I have to pay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi.

Just ring up your network provider and ask for the NUC code, it should be free! If they try to charge you then it should be free! I used to work for Vodafone and you can get unlocking codes for free, depending on which advisor you get, some will try to charge you but just dispute it and they will do it for free. It doesn't cost the company anything to get your unlocking code so they shouldn't need to charge you!

Sometimes it can take a couple of days for the unlocking code to be received but once the advisor at your network provider requests the unlocking code for you, the code will then be updated onto your account, so if you ring up within a couple of days, they will guide you through unlocking your phone to all networks!

Just remember to either ring off someone else's phone or a landline because the advisor will talk you through unlocking the phone while you are speaking to them.

Hope this helps!

Downloads
    Uploads
    yummy mummy and Sean G Ok...But Free Unlock code how can you get say,It is costly precious mobile,Sony Ericsson K750i can unlocked by paying...In here Unlocking4U - Unlocking the Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone You can get the Unlock code at low cost for the mobile.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean G View Post
    Free being the key word here. Please do not answer if you're going to tell me I have to pay.
    Hi i have searched lot of sites but free unlock code is not available for your sony ericsson k750i mobile. But you can get the unlock code at low cost from this site Onlinegsmunlock.com . Here you can get the code an unlock your mobile easily. To get the code you have to mentioned which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Unregistered
    Hi i have searched lot of sites but free unlock code is not available for your sony ericsson k750i mobile. But you can get the unlock code at low cost from this site Online GSM Unlock.com - Unlocking the Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone . Here you can get the code an unlock your mobile easily. To get the code you have to mentioned which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.

Unregistered
    Hi i have searched lot of sites but free unlock code is not available for your mobile. But you can get the unlock code at low cost from this site Onlinegsmunlock.com Here you can get the code an unlock your mobile easily. To get the code you have to mentioned which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email.