Are religious people who complain about "aggressive atheism" like robbers...?

Chad

May 15, 2008
Are religious people who complain about "aggressive atheism" like robbers...?

... who call the police when the victims fight back?

Did you think of that yourself or did you watch some YouTube Vid of some old man with a nifty accent?

EDIT: You should've just linked the vid so that we can all see it within its context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjO4duhMRZk

My guess is that yo are an aggressive atheist who call the police when victims fight back.

More like robbers who sue if they are injured on their victim's property.

[edit]
It's not a generalization, he's talking about the ones who complain, not all of them.

Only if they are aggressive themselves are they hypocrites to others aggression. When I was christian, I never had a problem with other religions or atheism (though I felt bad for them). I never tried to convert someone unless they told me they were interested in my religion, and asked me to explain it to them. I don't agree with religions, but I tolerate them. I will take my bazooka out an blast them to smithereens if they try to go near government, or molest children or something like that though. And you can still argue with someone over their religion, and still be tolerant of their religion. You can disagree with something and be tolerant of it. It's only if you try to say they don't have the right to do practice it that it becomes intolerance, or if you try to make it illegal. In that sense, the only time an atheist could be militist is if they were actively trying to make religions illegal.

Yes, indeed they are. Good analogy. They can't handle it when people won't just accept the nonsense the way they did and are put on the backfoot when people make them actually think about what they are saying.

lol, I don't victimize people. Is that what you're saying? All religious people who dislike "aggressive atheism" (not sure exactly what you define that as, but aggressive anything isn't usually good) are like robbing terrorists who victimize people?

Back