Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually here in America the insurance companies would deny the treatment claiming it was experimental!

Conservatives don't tell you that do they?

BTW----I mean because of that phrase "ground breaking" in the article!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that bad. It's mass hysteria created by the government so they can overhaul the health care industry. And yes, it isn't perfect anywhere. I find it odd that no one seemed to notice how bad it was two years ago but all of a sudden, people are dying in the streets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you read this in the comments section of the link you provided?

"User Image
    LesleyL wrote:
    I am Ross's Mum, we did not give permission for the Daily record to print this story, nor have they even helped us by publishing the web page details or advertise our fund raising events. Heartless, anything for a story - including incorrect details. For the correct details on Ross please go to www.giverossafuture.org.uk"

Junior Member WatchItaSuckatmtm_'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i doubt your from the u.k. Never heard of someone from the u.k. calling themselves sparky.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because I had to get a physical before I could sign up for insurance. The physical showed I was pregnant, which I had no clue I was like 6 weeks along, and I got denied for health insurance because of preexisting condition. It's ridiculous someone 6 weeks pregnant denied. I missed half of my prenatal visits because of that. I eventually ended up getting married sooner then I wanted to to get health insurance through my husband who is in the military. It happens all the time. And exactly you get good health care if you pay a crap load of money here. That is very true. If you have good insurance then you get good health care. But insurance companies like to mess with peoples lives to get kick backs. And you better not be sick, or pregnant before you apply for insurance. Otherwise your pretty much screwed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The main problem with our system is our cost, but that might stem from medicare and medicaid, because people seem less likely to buy health insurance with those programs out and less people are paying for the sick, so insurance companies are a little nit picky covering.

Aside from that, I'd say it's good health care.

Plus I think only about 10% get denied coverage, and only 1% dispute it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123