Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what is the difference between introduction to computer science and introduction...

...to computer science lab? i am very computer illiterate and i must take a class on computers to complete my degree program. what class would you recommend and what is the differecne between the 2 class????? thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you take intro to computer science, you have to take intro to computer science lab.

Any time there is a class with a name identical to another, except for being a lab, it is required to take both. One is class time where you are taught what to do, the other (the lab) is when you practice what you learned, under supervision, with special equipment (chemicals, or computer w/ software) that you wouldn't normally have at home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The first one is most likely where one studies from the text book then lab is where you apply that knowledge with hands on learning. Meaning you work with the actual thing in lab to apply what the text and instructors have taught in the classroom.
    Computers are not as complicated as some might think and the Internet puts the world right in front of you. Google search engine is a valuable tool to find info and resources. I use it daily to access info on car repair or "how to" sites. Being a guitar builder I can find materials and techniques from around the world which I could not find anywhere else.