..i changed my Verizon texting limits but the monthly bill didn't Change?

Kim

May 11, 2008
Ok so i had The Verizon plan for 1500 texts and unlimited for Verizon, And i realized that i was going to need more texts so i change my plan too 5000 texts and unlimited to Verizon. When i changed the plan, it said that the changes have been made and when you look at your overview it said that i had texts and didn't go over and it said the limit changed to 5000 texts. When the cycle was over and it reset, i got charged almost $200 for going over my texts and i don't know what to do. Shouldn't of my plan changed? I received a email saying, "Thank you for your continued loyalty to Verizon Wireless, the nation's most reliable wireless network. This e-mail confirms a change made to your wireless service for phone number (***) ***-**** on 11/16/2009." Do i have any rights to not pay? Or something like that? Thank you! :)

Sounds like you made the change effective for that day instead of backdating it. When you do that you get charged overage for anything over what would be a daily prorated ammt for the days past in the current cycle.

For example... Lets say you had a plan of 100 texts per month and wanted to change it mid cycle instead of backdating it. Anything over 50 texts would be considered overage. Just call them and explain that you didnt realize it wasnt backdating and see if they can adjust the overage.

yes show them the proof of email [print it out] and show them the bill which you are being charged for. They will accredit this back because it was their error

Back