Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Joeymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha I dunno...When I smoked marijuana I tended to smoke cigarettes more (when I was high) because for some reason it is SOOO easy to inhale... It's like a permanent (at least while high) menthol... However, Marijuana is an addictive substance it just doesn't have as many recorded cases. But any substance which releases chemicals which are related to the brains reward system can be addictive (trust me, I was addicted) . I would not recommend you smoking marijuana, an illegal and equally unhealthy substance, in order to quit a legal and unhealthy substance... Makes you feel good though =D lol.

Downloads
    Uploads

Can Marijuana help you Quit Nicotine?

Marijuana is not physically addictive like Nicotine is. So hence it is easier to quit marijuana then nicotine..? Would it be easier to quit nicotine, while using marijuana, to help you ween yourself off of the physically addictive effects of nicotine? Does this sound like it could work?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it does work. Nicotene, weed, beer, coffee etc, they're all consumed for the buzz. It wont replace nicotene but it definetly helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can probably quit drinking the same way! Brilliant!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't believe that crap about not being addictive. Even if it's not physically addictive, it's mentally addictive. I know way to many potheads that NEED their herb. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with smoking pot, just realize you could get hooked. It's not for me though because I like to think with a clear head and it makes me paranoid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think ur question may be in the wrong section of Yahoo Answers

Anyway marijuana is very much addictive, I live in Jamaica and I have family members who are hooked and cant stop, I dont think it's such a good idea. You need to seek a doctor's advice on how to stop. Hope that helps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It won't help because marijuana is not a substitute for nicotine

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's exactly the method that worked for me. I was working in the construction industry, a large apartment complex on 26 acres in Fremont, California way way back in August, 1973. I smoked Pall Malls, no filter, for 15 years when I decided to quit. Remember cigarette machines? The price of cigarettes had just risen to $.35 a pack and that was too much for me. Ha ha ha ha.
    I rolled a few j's, put them in a pack of Pall Malls, in my shirt pocket like usual, and when I felt a big time urge to smoke a cigarette I'd stroll out to a remote area on the job and puff away like I was smoking a cigarette. By the time all of the remote areas were being built on, maybe a month or so, I was clear of nicotine and have never smoked since.
    Nicotine is an evil thing. For years I would periodically dream I had started smoking again, waking up angry at myself, then relieved to find it was only a dream. I cannot imagine ever smoking again, but know from experience that unless you want to quit, you can't. As long as you imagine there is anything positive about smoking you'll continue (to have a certain odor,to burn holes in your clothes,burn your furniture, burn your carpets, start fires in your ashtrays,have the fire drop in your lap while you're driving, look like a fool with a cigarette hanging out of your mouth, have cigarette stained teeth, lose your sense of smell, lose your sense of taste, cough uncontrollably, catch frequent colds, wake up with tobacco hangover). Only $300 a month for all of that? Bargain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yea, n high way to hell \]]

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is never a good idea to stay stoned in the effort to quit cigarettes. BUT- I have always thought that growing a male plant. (which does not get you high) and rolling it and smoking it would be a great crutch. Yer smoking, it tastes good, but yer not getting stoned and it is not addictive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast