i think i killed my hamster? im terrible!!!?

K

Keiro S

Today i found my hamster had this bump in his side and then i popped it (i heard ur suppose to pop it). THen it screeched. 5 hours later (now ) its 12 am and i found the hamster and it is lieing limpless and not even moving!!!! omg i think it's like dieing but it's still breathing. It wont even eat or move at all!!!!!!!! Even when i put my female hamster next to it , it wont even get all excited!! I THINK I KILLLED ME HAMSTER HELP!!! ITS NOT DEAD YET AND ITS 12 AM TOO LATE TO GO TO VET I THINK!!!!

That's sick. What kind of bump was it? What came out of the bump? Maybe you broke something.

Maybe the hamster did something bad in a previous life and this is karma.

Look up vet hospitals in the book. Some of them might be open.

Well, im sorry to hear the bad news. It wasn't your fault. You didn't have experience for that particular situation. But, life gos' on and when life gives you lemons make orange juice. Maybe you can get a new hamster.

omg i think you did kill it. who told you to pop it? animals do get tumors. i cant imagine how much pain you caused it.

omg! i feels so sorry 4 u! i dont know what u should do, yes, u should call an emergency vet.. oh that poor thing! u might want to put it down to put it out of its misery, but first call a vet.

I think you should have taken it to the vet first thing...and not popped whatever you popped...BUT....When my bro was 3 he put his hamster in his winter coat pocket and I found it and it wasn't moving and I couldn't tell if it was breathing...so I just massaged it....and a few mins later it started breathing and it was just lying there....then it pooped a REALLY long poop...so I was like "ok it's dying" because that's what animals do when they die...but nope...after that it just rolled back over and was fine...so wait till the morning if it still is alive and not moving...take it to the vet♥

YUP, YOU KILLED IT, shame on you!

There still a hope though you can do the hamster CPR.

just leave it with a bowl of water so it doesnt get dehydrated..

itll be fine until the morning, hopefully then go to the bet

it might have been breast cancer. im sorry you had this happen to you, my hamster one got breast cancer (he was male oddly) and he ended up dying because the bumb got so big it invaded his stomach i think so even if he dies, its probably (im sorry to say this) for the best. if it was breast cancer the quality of life gets pretty bad later so by you doing this, you may have been saving him from a long life of pain. and there are 24 hour vet hospitals you can go to.

hey dude go the the stupid VET, or get it out to a open air area.

Back