Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no you just gived up like me and eminem ?? GIRLS ARE BEACHES BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THESE BEACHES AIN'T ALL SEA AND SAND. THESE BEACHES ARE THE BEACH THAT WALKS ON THE BEACH (DOG) KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry--this sounds totally normal.

Are you picky? Do you only like certain types of girls? If that's the case, then you might want to travel to other places and see if you find your girl there, since obviously, none of the girls in your area are cutting it for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    not wierd at all dude. Im 18 too and im interested in girls and all, but i would much rather just stay home, have a few beers, and play video games with my buddies. The key is finding a girl that likes to do all of those things too, even though they are rare. But every once and awhile you should party with some chicks, just to get laid. You can worry about serious relationships later in life--most marriages fail anyways.

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you're in denial..

you should try hanging out with boys and see how that works out.

Junior Member allstarsoccerplayer's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dude your a faggot no offense man but god made girls for us to take advantage of them (no offense girls)

get your a$$ out of the computer and find a girl out there man,your parents are gonna be dissapointed in you if you dont give them grandchildren!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't think it's weird maybe cuz the trashy girls your around are used to being around huge douchers that's why they are put off by your niceness but that's their problem not yours. why don't you find nice people to hang out with? not losers lol. then i bet you will find yourself a nice girl. but yeah you never wanna try and start a relationship or anything with a girl that likes to party. they're just bad news trust me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You defenetly look like a homo. You are what people in miami call a "clasic closet homosexual". Don't worry, if you don't push back it aint gay. Have a go at it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a girl that likes to play videogames,sit back and have a soda, one day you'll find a girl that likes to do the same stuff you do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats totally normal, your just not ready yet, theres no rush.. a few of my friends didn't have gf's till they were 20/21. When the right girl comes along you'll want to take your relationship with her further/more seriously.. Don't feel like you NEED to date just because everyone else does

Doesn't make you gay.. Just like girls who don't date or have sex..doesn't make them lesbians

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12