Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Muslims strap bombs to their kids and have them blow themselves up...

...in a marketplace? I'm just wondering. That doesn't seem right to me. And it certainly doesn't make Islam look much like a religion of peace, does it?
    Maybe I should have included fathers who commit "honor" killings of their own wives and daughters.
    I'm not simply "judging" the Muslims who actually do this...i'm also including the MILLIONS of Muslims who CHEER such actions every time they take place. And you KNOW who you are.
    On 9/11/01, I saw world wide CELEBRATIONS among Muslims. Millions upon millions of them.
    danish - where are the Methodist or Lutheran suicide bombers? There aren't any. ONLY Muslims do this.
    btw folks, I'm NOT generalizing... when did I ever say that ALL Muslims do this? If you say that NO Muslims do this, then YOU'RE generalizing.

Oh, let's see, what else...oh yeah! Saddam Hussein was paying $25,000 to the families of homicide bombers as a reward for taking out as many Jews and Christians as possible. Twenty Five Thousand dollars as a reward for suicide bombing!
    Robert - Millions of Christians all over the world did NOT celebrate the murder of Dr. Tiller the baby killer... unlike Muslims, who cheered by the MILLIONS on 9/11.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All religions have extremists and zealots. As a Christian you should know people have used Jesus's name to commit genocide. Does this represent your values? no it represents a few corrupt people.

Blaise Pascal said it best "Men never do evil so cheerfully and so completely as when they do so from religious conviction."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the answer from an article I re-read today:

"The woman who killed herself and her daughter in the food line up did not do so for religious reasons. Women terrorists are very different from male suicide bombers. You can watch this video:
    (Clicking on ‘Quick Time’ worked for me).
    http://richarddawkins.net/article,1710,We-Few-We-Happy-Few-We-Band-of-Br...

I’ll try to explain the theory. In certain impoverished regions of the world, women are possessions. This woman may have been forced to marry at a very young age. She may have been raped and beaten by her husband. If, however, she was raped by someone other than her husband, she might have been told that she was to be stoned for the crime of being raped. She could have been told that her other children (boys, perhaps) would be well cared for if she carried out this terrorist act. She may also have been a victim of female genital mutilation and saw no quality of life awaiting her daughter. It was not her religion that caused her to do this awful thing, it was a complete lack of any other choice."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not all Muslims are that way. Those are extremists. Stop generalizing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So you're judging millions of Muslims by the actions of a small group of violent brainwashed, crazy extremists Muslims, who most Muslims strongly disagree with?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they want their 72 virgins.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's called terrorism.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can assure you my parents never strapped anything onto me and sent me into the mall to blow it up...

My mother did however dress me up in hedious dresses and bows...

Eugh.

Junior Member iTeapot{NowwithWiFit}'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gee that's an awfully wide brush you're painting with.

Translation for the oblivious: You're generalizing. Most Muslims don't participate in or support suicide bombings, regardless of who's being used.

Stop talking out of your a*s and use your head for once.

Junior Member iTeapot{NowwithWiFit}'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gee that's an awfully wide brush you're painting with.

Translation for the oblivious: You're generalizing. Most Muslims don't participate in or support suicide bombings, regardless of who's being used.

Stop talking out of your a*s and use your head for once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast