My Motorola Clutch i465 wont turn on?

inxlovexwithxhim

Nov 27, 2009
When I put it on the charger a white screen pops up that says i465, but the second I unplug it from the charger the screen goes black and when I try to turn it on it wont do anything. I've tried taking the battery out several time and even took the sim card out and put it back in and nothing. Please help, this phone is my husbands work phone and he needs it tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance.

im having the same problem right now. its frustrating.

yeah im havin the same prob... but it wont turn on at all, its brand new a week old n it died in the car and now it wont turn on at all.....

im having the same problems also... i think this phone is a piece of s***

I'm having the same issue. I've replaced 3 of them now and they all end up doing the EXACT same thing.

such a piece of crap.

wtf

yea same prob but now the mutherf wont work at all

Fuck tell me bout it Das Some B.s. my Shit Aint turniG on Bitch ass Phone

Mine either.. this the 3rd one this year.. I guess you get what you pay for... lower bill, but crappy phones. Im switching and taking the higher bill so I can have some protection... Im just angry cause I cant access any of my contacts... Fuck!

it turns on but the screen goes blank if you call da phone it ring but when u pick up u cant hear or see anything

Lol....... I have bought three of em too all just die. Now I got a incongito since last year. Much better

i am having the same problem the only solution i have found is say fuck it and get a new phone and not the same one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets all go curb stomp the maker of this phone. such a piece of shit. im about to just use it as a coaster.

My Phone Is The Same Way This Cheap Ass Phone Take These Off The Market

Back