Ok Cena Haters how long will you guys stay up complaining about Cena winning?

Nov 23, 2009
Isn't it past your bed time? The Cenation won and I told you Cena would win. Tell me, how many hours will you spend on the internet tonight complaining about John Cena?
Ryan M thats clearly not fact. Please try again.
LOL its funny to see you guys get all upset over a wrestler. John Cena won, the "little kids" are happy, the Cenation owns you. WOOOOO!

Past our bed time?
80% of the so called " Cenation " are 4-9 year olds and you tell us its past our bed time?

Lol, you fail.

We're just here to answer questions, but damn little kids invading Yahoo! Answers and saying " Cena is the damn best! "

Okay, what if I say... CANADA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! ITS BETTER THAN THAN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS!

Doesnt that hurt you?

John Cena...it's amazing that every body hates him so much, but he still has a ton of fans. I am not a John Cena fan by any means. The Cena gimmick is basically for little kids taking a lot from the hip hop culture they try to emulate, however Cena puts 100% in the ring every night and whether you like him or not you have to give him credit and respect. He's increased his wrestling ability a lot over the years and does put on quality matches. Cena is not for adult WWE fans especially males and as long as little kids are buying headbands and tees Vince isn't going to give a crap whether you like him or not. So to all the Cena fans I tip my hat to you all, your boy won yet again. To all The non-Cena fans, unfortunately we'll have to stomach this for the time being.

I agree. I'm not a big fan of Cena, but I find it amusing that the people on here complain about Cena's fans being a bunch of little kids. Yet they are the one's who act like a bunch of crybabies when complaining about John Cena.

Cena haters will never stop they will keep on and on everyday until he finally loses the title. What happened to all the people that didn't want to see Orton champ anymore? That's what I would like to know, now all we see is Cena hating once again. This will never stop people will keep making up more dumb excuses to hate the man for doing his job. John Cena isn't as bad as people make him out to be. All Cena haters just need to realize that he will be champion for a little while and you will have to live with it or just stop watching if you don't like him. People complaining over and over doesn't solve anything it just gets annoying.

yea CENA haters I thinck you should stop complaining and be happy wwe is still paying HBK to be around and not retired. You all sound like babies wining about John Cena this John cena that. So you can eiter Live with it or die from it. Plus You dont own thee wwe Mr Macman does what he wants to and if it wernt for cena wwe would be lower so be happy John Cena is helping it out.

WE ARE ALL HAPPY AND CONFIDENT ABOUT JOHN CENA'S WINNING TONIGHT and to all JOHN CENA's HATERS GET LIVES AND SHUT UP CUZ

THE CHAMP IS HERE AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE

Back