Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Premonition Dreams: Two persons with the same premonition dreams... is it...

...predicting the future? I had a dream several years ago, that I met this woman, whom became my lover (Woman A).... she was very skinny. And then later, I had to chose between her with another woman (Woman B). In my dream, I was frustrated and was undecided for a was while, then I chose the woman B. Woman A was very, very hurt and moved out of the country.

In the past year, I have been dating a woman whom is very skinny (woman A). Last year, she had a dream that I left her and she woke up crying feeling very, very sad/hurt. I have not meet woman B. Recently, Woman A has just broken up with me, although I believe this relationship might not be over yet... as we have broken up several times. My question in my mind is since we both had the same dream (about two years apart), could this be a premonition to be come? Has anyone had the same dreams with their lovers at different time, and then, it came true?

p.s. I have also seen the last 4 women that I have dated in my dreams, before I ever know or met them... I have also dream my next girlfriend already (woman B), whom would be the person I will marry (according to my dream).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think not. Perhaps 'Woman B' are the reasons she feels she needs to break up with you and that there is no real woman

The fact that you have broken up four times indicates, to me, a kind of masochistic relationship, where you have to continually hurt each toher

the best answer: YOU move on and away from her

Downloads
    Uploads
    i had a similar dream about 4 years ago that involved the two most important people in my life at the time my best friend gary and my girlfriend dennah. we were travelling to liverpool for a weekend away and there was a lot of us going. we had booked taxis to pick us up from various locations in blyth, newcastle etc etc to get us to the train station. the night before we left i had a dream that terrible things were about to befall the people i cared most about and there was nothing i could do to save them from this. the things i saw didnt add up at first because the taxis were all from one company we had the train tickets etc etc. it wasnt until the morning we left that the pieces started to come together in a very horrible manner, firstly dennah was leaving the hotel when she was mugged and stabbed on the the street whilst standing outside waiting for the taxi as some of our party had already left for home. i saw this in my dream, but i also saw myself in the toilet at the time of the crime. i knew it was going to happen but to whom i did not know as all i saw was the back of the head under a hood. she bleed out and died on the street as passers by tryed in vain to save her, then my best friend and me went looking for the scum who had done this but to no joy. we went back to the hotel and cancelled our taxi. we spent further time at the hospital where she lay on a slab at just 17 yeras of age. i repeatedly tried to take my own life as i had done nothing to try and prevent this from happening. her parents arrived within hours of being told the news. gary recieved a call from work saying he had to go and that i was not to do anything stupid as it was not my fault. i my mind it was and still is to this day. thats when i rembered the other side to this horror story of a dream the colour and make of the taxi were exactly what i had seen only days before but before i could say a word they were gone. they had been on the road less than 20 mins when i got a phone call from the poloice asking me to go to the station. i agreed and headed over only to be told there had benn an RTA (road traffic accident) involving a taxi and two other cars. out of no where i asked if the car was red and was it a vauxhall. to the amasement of the police i recounted my dream and told them of both crimes taking place. my best friend died that day as the a pillar in the car collapsed and pierced his chest laeving him with a 0.05% chance of surviveing. i lost the people i cared about more than anything in less than 36 hours. i have had no help in dealing with the pain and the suffering because i dont like to talk about it very often.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i had a similar dream about 4 years ago that involved the two most important people in my life at the time my best friend gary and my girlfriend dennah. we were travelling to liverpool for a weekend away and there was a lot of us going. we had booked taxis to pick us up from various locations in blyth, newcastle etc etc to get us to the train station. the night before we left i had a dream that terrible things were about to befall the people i cared most about and there was nothing i could do to save them from this. the things i saw didnt add up at first because the taxis were all from one company we had the train tickets etc etc. it wasnt until the morning we left that the pieces started to come together in a very horrible manner, firstly dennah was leaving the hotel when she was mugged and stabbed on the the street whilst standing outside waiting for the taxi as some of our party had already left for home. i saw this in my dream, but i also saw myself in the toilet at the time of the crime. i knew it was going to happen but to whom i did not know as all i saw was the back of the head under a hood. she bleed out and died on the street as passers by tryed in vain to save her, then my best friend and me went looking for the scum who had done this but to no joy. we went back to the hotel and cancelled our taxi. we spent further time at the hospital where she lay on a slab at just 17 yeras of age. i repeatedly tried to take my own life as i had done nothing to try and prevent this from happening. her parents arrived within hours of being told the news. gary recieved a call from work saying he had to go and that i was not to do anything stupid as it was not my fault. i my mind it was and still is to this day. thats when i rembered the other side to this horror story of a dream the colour and make of the taxi were exactly what i had seen only days before but before i could say a word they were gone. they had been on the road less than 20 mins when i got a phone call from the poloice asking me to go to the station. i agreed and headed over only to be told there had benn an RTA (road traffic accident) involving a taxi and two other cars. out of no where i asked if the car was red and was it a vauxhall. to the amasement of the police i recounted my dream and told them of both crimes taking place. my best friend died that day as the a pillar in the car collapsed and pierced his chest laeving him with a 0.05% chance of surviveing. i lost the people i cared about more than anything in less than 36 hours. i have had no help in dealing with the pain and the suffering because i dont like to talk about it very often.