Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i want to buy breast enhancer pills at a gnc store...do i have to be a...

...certain age to do it? im interested in buying some natural breast enhancement pills from GNC but idk if i can buy them if im not old enough. do you have to be older than 17 to buy them?
    im not doing this for the soul propose for attracting guys, i want large breasts for myself, id find myself more attractive and it would boost my confidance

i dont understand though how people are saying they dont work when i know alot of people who have huge breasts because they took them. how do they not work? and is there a natural way to make them bigger besides waiting, because my body is somewhat large but i have a great shape, what makes me look larger than i really am is that i dont have breasts that are proportional to the rest of my body, they are too small. and my doctor tells me im done growing...and dont tell me to get a push up bra because that doesnt do any good when its taken off...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stop searching for bigger boobs *now* before you get yourself into an unrealistic obsession about breast enlargement. (No, you don't have to be any particular age to be a fool with your money).

Your breasts are whatever size they are. That's not too big, it's not too small... it's exactly right - for *you*... for now. They'll grow over time - perhaps until you're 23 or 24 years old.

Just like every other part of your body, the shapes and sizes of your breasts throughout your life were decided the moment you were conceived - 9 months before you were born - so don't waste your time, energy or money worrying over them or trying to make them different.

There are only three ways you can get nature to do that job for you without surgery: grow to full adulthood, gain a lot of weight, or get pregnant.

That's *it*, and there's nothing else on earth that will work. No pills, supplements, creams, foods, exercises... nothing. (although gentle massage is very good for the skin and muscles there, just like everywhere else on your body)

In case you're wondering why I even bother saying all this... it's because my GF will be 50 in a couple of months, and she's the same bra size (32A) that she's been since she was 13. It doesn't make her any less attractive and desirable, and having bigger ones wouldn't make her any more so.