Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Diet and nutrition tips for a 13 year old boy who is trying to get a six pack?

Im a 13 year old boy who wants to get a six pack im 4 foot 10 and weigh 90 ibs. I need tips on how many calories i should eat and what workouts to do not involving weights.This is the program i have been following can you improve it.
    Workout-I dont have weights
    70 pushups
    90 situps
    2 sets of 40 rep lunges
    2 sets of 45 rep squats
    2 sets of 30 rep jacknifes
    2 sets of Torso and waist twists
    2 sets of 60 arm extensions
    rest days-Monday and Friday because i do Games in school
    Diet-1740 calories
    Vatlity cereal with Milk

Break- Banana with Glass of Milk
    Lunch-Ham Sandwich, Cheestring, Apple, and 2 mini pepporami sticks
    Snack- 1/2 Glass of Milk
    Tea- whatever my parents put out
    Snack- depends on how big of a tea i ate

Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck on that you do not have to have a wsix pack to look hot to a girls mind but just to a little bolck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Avoid drinking pop, stay away from greasy food and deep-fried things. Make sure you've actually hit puberty too, because for you to gain decent muscle you need the hormones that come with growing up. Proteins (fish, turkey and chicken, tuna, lean pork and beef), greens/veggies, whole grain rice, seeds and nuts are perfect. DIET and CARDIO are the most important, sit ups and stuff are only supplementary help.

What you really need to do are three things.

-Do at least 30 minutes (20 hard and 10 @ maybe 50%) of hard cardio a day to burn any existing fat on your belly. You may not think your belly is fat, but your body needs fat to function and a lot of it is stored in front of your abs. When you have six-packs you will find a lot of your energy gone because you removing necessary fats. I really think when you're old you're gonna focus more on muscles than the six-pack, and you'll see that you can look RIPPED even without a six-pacl

-Don't overdue the sit-ups to the point your back is hurting, because even fat people have abs. The point in getting them is burning the fat in front of them to make the 6-pack prominent. CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO. DO SOME DAMN CARDIO KID!

-Jackknives are alright if you're doing them well, with sit ups keep your hands at your sides and pull YOUR FACE to the CEILING, and back down. Don't CURL your back!

... also try getting in the push-up position but keep your forearms flat on the ground and hold your body there while keeping your legs and back in a nice straight angle. Keep your head up and your tippy toes locked. Hold it for as long as you can before your hips start to dip down. If you can concentrate on this and trick your mind into holding it for a long long time, this is gonna strengthen your core better than anything. Pure endurance ab training.