Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

will a Bell SIM card work in a rogers iphone?

I currently have the blackberry storm on bell which has a SIM card. If I get an unlocked rogers phone can I put my sim card in and will it work?

Unregistered

Gun It Really Depends!

Look It Really Depends On How There Network Runs.Like Rogers Phones If You Get A FIDO SIM Card And Put It On A Rogers Phone It Works Because The Owner Of Rogers Is The Owner Of FIDO.So The Owner Made Both Networks On The GHMZ.Kind Of Hard I Know But Since Bell Has SIM Cards Right Now Witch I Hate Because On My Choice I Really Prefer Rogers But If The Network Runs The Same Then Yes You Should Be Able To.

Unregistered

bell sim card works in rogers iphone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnXgXRPTnHE]YouTube - Bell sim card works on rogers and att iphone[/ame]

i posted this video to prove it.

sseehhrr

sim card problem

I have a blackberry pearl flip with rogers and it has a sim card. But i now have a bell BB8830 which I want to use instead but when I switched the sim card from my rogers phone to the other one the sim card did not wrk...wut should i do?

Unregistered
    So, if I have a Rogers sim card, would it work with the iPhone from Bell? Does it have to be unlocked? Thanks. :-)

Unregistered

Component

just cuz spaz says it, doesnt make it so eh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sseehhrr View Post
    I have a blackberry pearl flip with rogers and it has a sim card. But i now have a bell BB8830 which I want to use instead but when I switched the sim card from my rogers phone to the other one the sim card did not wrk...wut should i do?
    I think your BB8830 is locked to the Bell network.So you need to unlock it.You can get the unlock code from Superunlockcodes.com and follow their free unlock instructions to remove the network lock.Once unlocked you will be able to switch sim.

Unregistered
    I have an LG flip phone from the Bell, it is about 2 years old. I washed it and it broke! A buddy has a Motorola KRZR that he wants to sell. Both phones have SIM cards, The Motorola has a Rogers and mine has a Bell. Can I make the Motorola work as a replacement phone for mine? Without spending funds for an unlock key etc?