Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok Some Random Car Is Coming Up To My House And Is Taking Pictures. Help!?

Ok well today, I was washing my parents' car. And out of nowhere some car pulls up on the curb of the street, takes a picture, and drives off. And it's not the first time it has happened. And I'm real scared because Idk if that should be happening or not. What should we (yes my parents know) do?
    I'm literally scared for life, If it has something to do with the bank I understand. But when it starts happening a lot, it scares me. I'm literally afraid to even live here anymore.
    The Expedition has been paid for since June of this year. The car is debt free (besides the insurance of course)

So it's not my car.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Report it to the police. Give them a description of the car. Next time try to get the license plate #.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ignore it, points up.

If the house has a mortgage the bank might be trying to sell the debt or some crap like that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Call the police and file a report. Request that police patrolling in the area keep an extra eye on your home.

Taking pictures is a really bad sign. While it could be completely innocent, often times people will take pictures in order to pre-plan a crime such as a robbery. This was the case with a business in my hometown. The couple who robbed it took pictures on several occaisons before actually burglarizing the store.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man i think someone liked you washing a car....its probably a gay...throw a rock and scare them queers off.

Okay ill be serious maybe like the guy said above your car being repossessed? Call cops better safe then sorry becareful and watch out. Get the license plate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Make sure each family member keeps a camera hanging around their neck at all times, that way you can get some random pictures of the dirtballs that are taking random pictures of you/your family and your family's home/car, etc.

mpls
    I just had a white car drive up and take a picture. It's 9:30am on a Sunday. It's not the first time it's happened, but I'm not too worried. We just closed on our house in July. Chances are it's someone from google maps or something like that (even though they have equiptment on top of their cars for that). I have insurance on my house and life insurance on me, so either way someone would be getting money in the worst case :-P