I have a Thinkpad T61p running Windows XP service pack 3

I'm trying to connect my blackberry storm to my computer via bluetooth, however my phone couldn't find my pc. So I checked out the bluetooth icon on my system tray and selected Start the bluetooth device. After a short period I get a prompt that says "Bluetooth license check failed. Please make sure that the bluetooth device is plugged in/turned on, the device you are using is licensed for this software and that your license has not expired"

After some thumbing around on the internet I downloaded bluetooth drive updates, and even tried a bluetooth license download and tried all the tips and tricks I could find in the forums.

When I check out the Device Manager in the System Properties is says that the Bluetooth Bus Enumerator and Thinkpad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate are working correctly and have the latest software updates.

When I go to My Bluetooth Places and select add a bluetooth device or view my bluetooth services or view devices in range an instant prompt comes up that says "No Local Bluetooth Device was detected"

Please help me!