Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think the Colts will run a gadget play this Sunday?

It's known that the Patriots struggled against the Dolphins the first time they saw the Wildcat offense. The past two weeks, the Colts ran plays that had someone other than Peyton throwing the ball...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gadget play or not, the Colts will win this game handily because the Pats D is too old and slow to stop Manning and the Colts pass rush is built to beat a team like the Pats.

Colts 31 Patriots 17

Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis combine for 6 sacks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its entirely possible. It is going to be an exciting game and is impossible to tell who can win. Both feature players who make predictions impossible as they play on an entirely different level in these prime time games versus a regular Sunday afternooner. Expect to see sacks, interceptions, long TD passes, and two minute drills (or 30 second drills).

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Patriots will win

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very good chance they do. Joseph Addai was actually an All-State Quarterback in High School, so they have that option. Austin Collie also has a unique skill-set that they can use to their advantage. While I see them maybe pulling a "few" at most; we know Peyton Manning is capable of beating the Patriots, and will cherish the opportunity to do it with his arm. As always this will be a tight battle between two top tier contenders. I actually think the Pats end the Colts undefeated streak though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard to say, if they need a first down in a critical situation I see them trying something, unless their running game is working well. It seems to have picked up over the last few games but the Pats could bring it to a halt. Looks like a good chess match ahead, I hope the new Colts coaches are up to the challenge...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I say the colt because, Patriots defense are not good anymore than they were two year ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You never know but i doubt it cause they really don't like each other and they'll will want to win the game so i don't think they'll risk it

*bears fan foe life*