unblocking sony ericsson c902

C

cougar12

can anyone help me with this problem, my c902 was on contract and has now been blocked. so it cannot be used, anytime i put a sim card in it it says no network coverage and shows a phone in the top left corner with a red line through it. is there anyway of unblocking the phone so that i can use it with a payg sim??

can anyone help me with this problem, my c902 was on contract and has now been blocked. so it cannot be used, anytime i put a sim card in it it says no network coverage and shows a phone in the top left corner with a red line through it. is there anyway of unblocking the phone so that i can use it with a payg sim??

You please contact the service provider and if you want to unlock your mobile, then you get the code from Online GSM Unlock.com - Unlock your GSM mobile phone online and change over to other network

There is difference between network block an network lock. If your Sony Ericsson C902 has been blocked by your network provider due to pending bills, reported lost or stolen, etc., it cannot be unblocked by any private sources. Only the network provider can unblock it. If your Sony Ericsson C902 has been network locked by your network provider, you can unlock it using unique unlock code. You can get the unique unlock code for your Sony Ericsson C902 from Unlocking4U.com at affordable cost with an easy unlocking guide. Good luck.

Back