...blogger.com Google blog search gadget? I want to turn on site search tracking, but I don't understand what it means by:
5. Enter your 'Query Parameter' in the field provided. Please enter only the word or words that designate an internal query parameter such as "term,search,query". Sometimes the word is just a letter, such as "s" or "q". You may provide up to five parameters, separated by a comma.
6. Select whether or not you want Google Analytics to strip out the query parameter from your URL. Please note that this will only strip out the parameters you provided, and not any other parameters in the same URL. This has the same functionality as excluding URL Query Parameters in your Main Profile - if you strip the query parameters from your Site Search Profile, you don't have to exclude them again from your Main Profile.

If you don't use 'Categories' for your Site Search, then hit 'Save Changes' to finish. However, if you do use 'Categories' - such as the ability to use drop-down menus to refine a search - you can include categories in your search analytics by following the steps below:
7. Select the 'Yes' radio button under 'Do you use categories for site search?'
8. Enter your 'Category Parameter' in the field provided. Please enter only the letters that designate an internal query category such as 'cat, qc,'.
9. Decide if you want to strip out the category parameters that you just provided. This will only strip out the parameters you provided, and not any other parameters in the same URL. This has the same functionality as excluding URL Query Parameters in your Main Profile - if you strip the query parameters from your Site Search Profile, you don't have to exclude them again from your Main Profile.

Please help!
*the numbers are from where I copied this from the google instruction page