Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am trying to burn some .avi movies that I downloaded from the internet...

...(torrents) they are xvid and in .avi? I am using Roxio Creator DE Version: 9.0.116 Build : 901B16M, DL2. when i go to add the movie in the dvd creator the movie has an x through it. I dont know what I need to do i have spend days downloading these movies so I can burn them to dvds for myself. It plays in windows media and is not a fake or bad copy. becuase I can watch it on the pc just want to put it on a dvd to watch in the dvd player. I dunno if I need to convert this .avi file into something else if so can someone tell me a program i can use and a link that would easily let me do that. and if I need to download a good dvd burner that would be great to bypass the convert from .avi to something else that would be great also. thanks for any help! keep in mind that i am using roxio creator De and it is the full version. not a trial i paid for it when i got my pc. thanks

actually, i think alot the the "newer" dvd player as u mentioned have divx and can be played only if they support divx. and no my dvd player doesnt.. i knew that and wasnt planning to burn them as a data file. i read that and decided not to because my dvd player wont support them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Download this software to try. you`ll find it is the best way to do the job.

Because it works well for my DVD, PC and other players such as iPod, iPhone etc.

It can rip DVD, Converter video, editor dvd and video, burn video to DVD etc. The best is it support XVID and AVI format for you.

Please check it out , may be it's just the one you're looking for...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can burn the avi files as data.Some newer dvd players will handle many different formats such as avi.I think you need the Ac3 filter to play it on windows.Or you can always use VLC