Have you ever met a famous person?

Yes. Loren Green, Don Johnson, O.J. Simpson and his wife (before that big mess happened), The Undertaker and a few other wrestlers that did a show for us, ZZTOP, and the guys that sang "unchained melody". Have you?

My sister slapped keanu Reeves's booty!!! I met Sean Elliot the basketball player about 6 or 7 years ago!!!!

Does hillary and bill clinton count? cuz i met both of them

I meet Kathy Lee Gifford cuz my mom liked her.....but otherwise no :(

I am going to meet the Jonas Brothers though! well i want to!

i have met Toby Keith and me and my boyfriend hung out with afroman before his concert.. i just wish i could remember what we did. hah good times.

no......but they r just like us so i really dont care if i never meet one

Corbin Bleu looked in my eyes, and that's the closest thing I got to meeting a famous person.

Yes, I would have to say I met Britney Spears a short while before the whole shaving head thing. She was pretty nice but her outfit didn't impress me...

Never met a famous person in my life. I don't think they really exist.

No but once my sister touched fergie at a BEP concert...

Years ago I met Heather Mills McCartney - she used to hang out with my then boss. She was an awful person then and it appears she has not improved any over the years.

I also met a stack of Members of Parliament because of my job, that was quite interesting.

Yeah, 3 members of westlife, pictures and stuff in a London hotel.
And loads of others, but not actually had pictures taken but have been a few feet away from them.
ronan keating, jodie kidd, james nesbitt, ian wright, meatloaf, + more (celebrity ryder cup)

Back