Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Angel I see them 2

I see them to. Ik you posted this comment a long time ago but i just saw that. Im 13 august,and im seeing these things ebfore they happen almost the same as your story.idk if your familier with the final destination movies but i forone love them,and it all started when a cash happend,a car crash but right before that happend i saw it happen like it was a video of it in my mind.and it freaked me out and i had a nervous breakdown and my aunt drove away right before the crash. As soon as we got into the other lane a car exploded and people stryed deing.then we herd screams and i stoped to people from dieng cause me an my aunt were screaming an then the people in one of the cars drove away and after it all hapend we met with the people and didnt say a word about my vision. 3 days later on the news it says that a young boy has been killed at a carnival ride. About a week layer we get a phone call that his mother is in a mental hospital still in shock.

Ever since then iv been seeing all kinds of visions dreams and these weird kinda feelings that something is wrong and i think i need help. There is a lot more to the story if only you or someone elae could answer me back please

Unregistered
    The more you tamper with the unknown, the bigger the chance of happiness seems distant. Once you truly gain true truth, the more uncertainty starts playing a factor. I know that this is true because I have this ability and though it would be beneficial to take it as far as I could. I also did this with my ability to see Auras, now there is no chance of uncertainty. This leaves bad feeling of emptiness, soulless, ect. The reasoning behind that is because the world's real face is dark. No one cares these days about any other person except for their own selfish and materialistic life styles. It's truly said to see the whole earth crying inside. Also you can end up going to far. For example, I can see the past and truth in others. This is something done by years and years of practice, well wasted time. Now the only thing to keep it off my mind is complications in physics. Mathematics and quantum anything

Unregistered
    One last thing, I don't see images. I just know what's happening and has happend by looking at person and they tell me silently. My aura is golden most of the time, then changes from blue to turquoise and random electric blue. This is a ability I was born with and just beefed it up, not smart. People who see images are on another level, could be sanity or insanity. I also don't hear the truth and past events, I just fill them and my brain dose the rest. The brain works on extremely high levels of natural awareness, this is why you dream of falling and harmful stuff as a adolescents, to teach you that if you jump, you die. It's simply the codes of our natural understanding of life and the laws of physics. I've had the whole dream thing, but this is very deceitful and almost never happens the way you dreamt it. Just something to think about, there are truly people with unexplained gifts and It's wrote about in all ancient text, Of people having abilities such as these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12