I falsely accused a black man of taking my bike, am I wrong for letting him go to

BrentlyM

Oct 12, 2009
jail? I got a reward for him being arrested but, I know he didn't do it. What should I do? I really need the money.
To clarify, I may have left my bike on his lawn on accident, but the cops told me he had stolen it. They also said he tried to hit them, so he's going to federal prison if I testify. They offered me the reward only if I testify and say I saw the whole thing.

Let him go to jail and karma will happen. You will have it worse than his situation. Good luck with that.

You're an idiot.
How would you feel if a black man falsely accused you of stealing HIS bike, found out you didn't do it and let you sit in jail for a few days?
wowwwww

YO, DROP THE CHARGES!!!! Put yourself in his place, give the money back and get him out. If you knew him, apologies, get slugged, and hope he still talks to you. How did you get the reward if it was your bike in the first place. Be a man and step up to the plate!

If you file false charges against someone you could be fined and face possible jail time. So, yes, you are wrong for letting him go to jail because THE LAW says so...

You have made up a question about falsely reporting a crime - shame on you. Stealing bikes is not a federal crime , absent special circumstances. Furthermore, your question is racially charged and clearly designed to insight anger in people painting out the picture that you managed to put a person in jail on account of his skin color, thus trivializing a tragedy that happens all the time in this country

Back