Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I increase my premonition ability?

Ok if your going to just post that it's not real then just leave right now. I will report posts that say this is a bunch of bull.

For years I've been able to see the future in my dreams. When an event happens it's like Déjà vu sometimes and i know what's going to happen before it does. I can also tell when something bad is going to happen a few minutes before it actually does. I want to be able to control this ability, like to have the dreams/visions and remember them when i wake up. I'm usually good at remembering dreams but I can never remember visions. I asked my mom about this and she said that I have this ability because she, her sister, her mom, her grandma and so on have all been able to do this because one of my great great great great grandmas or something had a very strong precognition ability and it's just been passed down from generation to generation. I want to know how I can make my ability stronger then it is. I only get deja vu like once a month. So can anyone help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is very interesting. A friend of mine strengthened her ability when she was younger because her father held M&Ms behind his back and she had to guess their color. She can also read the minds of people she is very close to.

I used to hear a person say a complete sentence in the back of my mind only seconds before they said it out loud. Just two days ago I was able to predict colors before revealing them to myself. Just as I blinked, a cloud of the color would appear hovering in front of my forehead.

I sometimes feel strong emotional bonds to people. Someone once passed me by I was stopped right in my tracks because of a type of "pull" and just burst into tears and when I turned around, the girl that passed had tears streaming down her face. I also felt extreme panic and tension the day that resulted in the death of a girl who drowned in my school's pool.

The only thing I can think of is practice with small things like numbers, colors and shapes. And when you get those feelings listen to them, feel it. Don't try to think logic, but open your mind and let it come to you.

Unregistered
    in my dreams i could see whats going to happen in days or weeks in advance. in junior high school it started off small like one day i would never foget because this was when i first noticed it. my dream was that a computer would fall in the computer lab and a poster would fall also. so the next day i was sitting in computer class i zoned out for a few seconds and told my friend that somethings gonna happen. then it did my teacher over heard me before the actions and asked me questions. i felt pressured as a kid so i didnt explain any further. my friends called me xmen i hated it but now i want to be more involved. but i dont think im losing my power i just think that its becoming more hidden. im trying to learn how to control it and increase it so i could be more of a help factor. and now instead of saying it happen before it does as soon as it does i say it. now i have moments where its like i blink (but i dont) it feels like i do and i see lil things in parts. and if im like at a cafe and i have my moment i will feel strange and the scenery seams different. if anyone can help me please. i like being different and would like to understand it more.

Unregistered
    i have always had dreams that happen in the future and like others have said its like deji vu i have only had one major thing happen a familly member was shot and ended up in the hospital in my dream i saw this person in the hospital bed and he was shirtless i could see the tatoo on his chest the coloring and shape and position but could not read it i also saw cards and ballons and a book on a table directly in fornt of him sometime later he was shot and my mom and i went to visit and it was like dejivu only one thing i had never seen him with his shirt off so i had never seen this tatoo it was scary all the others are normal i now how a movie goes cuz i saw it in a dream ive read a page in abook before cuz i saw it in a dream that sort of thing i am like all of you wondering if anyone knows how to control and increase this gift, power, thing whatever it is