Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Unregistered
    If your still looking for the original Djarum black clove class A cigarettes, I can still get them at the duty free stores and it's legal. If you what e-mail me at [email protected]

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy R View Post
    Thanks to our wonderful president giving the FDA more power than they should have, I can't legally buy these cigarettes in the US. can anyone tell me where can I have them imported from?
    I get mine at a duty free store. I get the original indonesian black clove class a. The one's with 20 cigs a pack and 10 packs a carton. If you want I can ship them to your home for $55 a carton.
    For more info: [email protected]

Unregistered

djarum black cloves

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy R View Post
    Thanks to our wonderful president giving the FDA more power than they should have, I can't legally buy these cigarettes in the US. can anyone tell me where can I have them imported from?
    I can get the Djarum black cloves, the original 20 cigs in the pack, 10 packs per carton. Don't be fooled by the thick cigs or the lighter shade of black paper. I get them at the duty free stores by the California and Mexico border. You can only get 1 carton per person and you have to be returning from Mexico for it to be duty free. If your interested e-mail me elmiranda aol com

elmiranda
    I can get the Djarum black cloves, the original 20 cigs in the pack, 10 packs per carton. Don't be fooled by the thick cigs or the lighter shade of black paper. I get them at the duty free stores by the California and Mexico border. You can only get 1 carton per person and you have to be returning from Mexico for it to be duty free. If your interested elmiranda aol com

Unregistered
    Listed on the Djarum website under international brands, "Djarum Bali Hai is now available in Japan and Australia." Anyone know any sellers in either country?

Unregistered
    I stumbled upon some Djarum Splash cigarettes in a small convience store here in NC. No cigars, just the good old 20 per pack Splash cigarettes. Tasted so good after so long without

Unregistered
    If you're looking for djarum blacks i've ordered from djarumblackshop.com and gotten both cartons within a week. No problems with customs. I hope this helps.

Unregistered

NO Western Union and Money Grams!

I need help here guys!

Any of you who has bought djarum successfully online, which website did you get them from? I visited a few but they only accept western union and money gram. Are there any website that accept credit card?

I know PayPal has banned online purchase of tobaccos so using them is out of the question now.

Unregistered
    If you guys are still looking for Specials, Supers, Menthol and even the Balis I stumbled on a seller that ships from within the U.S. Fast shipments and easy to contact, never had any problems ordering from him in the past: ebay.com/sch/hi_corp/m.html?_nkw=clove

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you guys are still looking for Specials, Supers, Menthol and even the Balis I stumbled on a seller that ships from within the U.S. Fast shipments and easy to contact, never had any problems ordering from him in the past: ebay.com/sch/hi_corp/m.html?_nkw=clove
    me again! be sure to add 'www' and the dot before the above URL as it pulls up as an error when just copying/pasting

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast