Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

animated it

Hey Yall! If anyone has any info on where I can get djarum Splash cigarettes (NOT "Little Cigars") please email me at smijes(at)blackberry(dot)tmo(dot)net

Unregistered
    I cant find any online sites that sell specials...help

Unregistered

wishing for golds

Am finally out of my dear golds...tried the cigars but just too strong - does anyone out there recommend a brand I can buy that is close to the mild taste and sweet taste of the golds - havent tried any of the brands that you can still buy on the various internet sites. If anyone knows how I can get my golds I would be forever grateful.

Unregistered
    do you have anymore of the org cloves I would like to order some from you on ebay

Unregistered
    So i ordered some Djarum blacks from salecheapcigarettes.com and right now my tracking number says theyre being held by customs

for those of you who said they got their shipment fine this must be a lie right? mine only got held yesterday, so im going to have to wait and see what's going to really happen, but it doesnt look good. this ban is killing all of us and it's getting at my nerves

ii've been smoking gross Camels just to survive, but it's literally killing me. there has to be a better way to get some Djarums. who can really help?

email me: [email protected]

Unregistered

Lightbulb On Help!

I've been smoking the cigars but they are strong. I can find them every now and again in a store, but I'm looking for Bali Hai and Menthol. Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Unregistered

FYI for us clove smokers

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
    There are several websites outside of the US where they will sell them to you. The problem is that Customs is confiscating them. From the US Custom's website:

"Of particular note to importers is a section of the Act which takes effect Tuesday, September 22, 2009: a ban on all flavored cigarettes (excluding menthol). FDA intends to begin enforcement of this provision on Tuesday, September 22, 2009; when imported or offered for import, flavored cigarette products (excluding menthol-only flavored cigarettes) are subject to refusal of admission into the US."
    http://apps.cbp.gov/csms/viewmssg.asp?Re…

If Customs takes your shipment, you lose your money. After all, it isn't the fault of the company that your country has banned flavored cigarettes. That's the fault of the voters who elected politicians who wanted to ban flavored tobaccos. This is a page that shows the legislation that was passed. If you scroll down the page, you will see where it says "Votes" there are links to how our Congressmen and Senators voted on this issue. And of course, our President chose to sign the bill into law.
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd…

Unregistered

cigs

hey im interested in buying some djarum specials and djarum blacks .please respond to [email protected] my name is shannon i live in washington state near seattle..im interested..talk at you later thanks....

Unregistered

Certificate

I sell any kind of Indonesian-brand Djarum cigarettes, in case you're interested, you can email me at ciggscoffee[at]gmail.com for a catalogue

thanks!

Unregistered

Band Aid Djarum

They have them in malls, if your mall has a pipe tobacco store, thats where i by them

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast