Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    albert b

verizon family plan phones?

if im part of a family plan on verizon and im eligible for a new phone in june, can i get a blackberry and just pay extra for the data plan with email and internet, and just have the family plan (like the minutes) stay with the blackberry, or is that too expensive of a phone to have on a family plan and they make you open an individual plan? thanks

yeah i know its more expensive for a family plan but what im asking is this: are ALL phones (like blackberries) eligible for a family plan, or are only the not so nice ones eligible

platinumbling130
    Data plans for Blackberrys, or any smart phone, are very expensive. They can add lots of money to bills, so if I were on a family plan and I wanted a Blackberry with data services, I would most likely get my own plan. It does get to be quite expensive to have all that on one large bill.

pvt. staffeld
    you can get email with any phone the black barry is the best for it though you will pay a little extra for the phone because its a nicer phone and you will need a data plan that could cost as much as 20 bucks