Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What can I get my boyfriend to get him to stop snoring? Any gadget or apparatus

that actually worked for you?!? my boyfriend gets upset when he wakes up and im gone and he finds me on the couch... its cuz he snores and its so loud I cant take it... ear plugs for me will not work as I have to hear my alarm for work.... is there anything you or someone you know has personally used that actually works and or DRAMATICALLY reduces the snoring... He said he would try anything for me but I really dont want him to have to wear something super uncomfortable... any advice? any links? thanks so much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    theres this little breathign strip that you put on your nose its called "Breathe Right" it worked for alot of ppl i know. it also helps with nasal congestion in colds thats wat i used it for. but its primary use is still snoring

Downloads
    Uploads
    the docter have something

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell him to go to the doctor and ask for a sleep study they will wire him up and make him sleep at the lab they will let him know how many times he stops breathing at night also let him know how much oxigen he is depriving his brain and the extra strain he is putting on his heart. Ask him is he tired in the morning and does he ever get up with a head ache? if he says yes he should get a study done

curtdude

Downloads
    Uploads
    go to the pharmacy and see what they have to stop snoring ... some might work some might not.. u just have to see which one does.. conduct a doctor if none work