How do I make her interested?

Blah

May 21, 2008
There is a girl I like, however I have an issue of confirming any sort of interest from her or how to make her interested in me. How do I do so? Direct approach often leads to failure, unless you tell me otherwise. "I like you" never works from what I've seen. I believe you need to develop a decently strong relationship. how do i develop? I'm in High school. Difficult to talk to her due to scheduling. I have her number, I am also invited to her "quince"(birthday party). Sounds like I'm in relationship, but isn't neccesarily strong. She seems to not place much interest in me.

It's always a good step to ask randoms on the internet. (y)
1. I guess it depends if you're a man or a woman. Be specific.
2. Burning your name in his/her front lawn could work.
3. Send her this text: ; )
4. Or send her this text: "It would make me incredibly happy if you would let me pleasure you."
5. Cut out part of your heart and send it to him/her, this will ensure that he/she knows how interested you really are.

Things NOT to do:

1. Send her a love letter.
2. Be direct.
3. Listen to her.
4. Show her any form of manners.
5. Most girls like video games. Make sure you never watch romances with her. She'll hate you.
6. NEVER EVER Talk to her.
7. Never hesitate with touching her, or intruding on her privacy barrier.
8. Remember clothes are her enemy. Don't wear them.

Hope this helped! =D

when you go to the party while the other people are partying you can ask some one to ask her if she likes you and tell your friend to tell her tell her about you **dont use i like u** ask your friend to ask her who she like and you WILL know

Well, what you CAN do from where you're at so far, is that you can just talk to her every chance you get. If she needs help, be the first person to help her so that she knows that she can count on you. If she has problems, listen to her and try to help her out. Do whatever you can to show that you care for her, that's how you can start building up your relationship with her. Get to know her more also [: Good luck !

Back