Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Problems with LG Bliss?

I got an LG Bliss about 2 weeks ago and I was soo happy =)

But, about a week ago it started acting up. When I push a button, something totally different opens up..

Anybody else have probs with it??

Unregistered

Bliss

YES....At first it would shut off on its own n now it just never seems to go to wat i push on even when i calaberate it!!!

Unregistered
    My gf has this same problem any way to fix it???

Unregistered

Headphones solve problem

take it to the place where u purchased it and have them run a software update on it.

Unregistered

Hammer2

I was so glad to get LG Bliss...Then one day it didn't load after charging: I had a software crash. The phone was sent to LG and they gave me a new one. I was happy...until it started acting up. It would freeze and I wouldn't even be able to send a txt nor to call. It was driving me crazy! Especially when I needed to make a phone call and the whole list was going up and down. And of course, as Whoaaa33 said, trying to go for one option and another one opens. I had a problem with txting in horizontal mode, it just couldn't see my "a's" nor "w's"...the left side seem to be affected the most.
    Once again, its on its way to be fixed again. But I swear, if it gets all crazy again then there is no way I'm keeping it.

Unregistered
    i just bought one not to long ago, and my only problem is that my internet wont work. it says its finished loang the page but nothing comes up. i have yet to fine anyone else who has ever had the same problem. what should i do?

Unregistered
    I have the Lg bliss as well and I purchased it in March 2010, I noticed because I have long finger nails that they sometimes mess with the buttons. I also have the shut off problem where it will turn off on its own accord this just started this evening. The charging problem can be averted by not using your phone when its plugged in, thats a battery specification not mentioned in the booklet which is bs! that can severely damage some phones... the bliss makes me want my Lg Rumour back which is sad to say!

Unregistered

Bliss sucks

Yeah my touch screen won't work most of the time, I have to push on it really hard to get it to start working again. I hate it. I'll never get a touch screen again, thanks LG.

blisslover333333
    you guys, of course its going to have problems sometimes when you touch the screen ! it's a touchscreen ! ! and i'm sure you've dropped it more then once .
    i've had mine for awhile and have had only minor problems with it .
    if you end up getting another one, then try getting a protective case and a screen cover

Unregistered

Heart New Best Phone!!

..I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my LG Bliss. Easy to use and works perfectly. Have had it for about 5 months and no problems at all. Love the touch screen for texting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast