Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to manually program Telus cell phone?

I had to reactivate my telus phone tonight, but was not able to immediately complete the final step of activating my phone because the battery was dead. The last part is to program your phone, and it shows two different ways. If one doesn't work you are to use the other. Well, the automatic programming did not work when I got to try it about 5 times, and I'm missing was number I have to call to do to it manually. I have all other information I need except that one number.

Ps. It is not *22803, that is for the automatic programming. Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this

something about TELUS SomeoneWhoKnows's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    *22803 usually works but sometimes they are doing system upgrades in the evening and it won't recognize your phone. Try calling during the day (it's free). If all else fails then call 611 from your cell and explain to the rep what you just said here.
    On a side note, when you call *22803 it does not ring and it may take a minute to get the 'welcome to TELUS' message. Once you hear this message then you can continue by listening to the prompts.
    TELUS... The Future IS Friendly, just not yet.

Unregistered
    *22803 is the Automated programming number. If you dial ##83587, this is the manual programming code. It will however ask you for the service code, this is an individual number specific to that handset. You can obtain this code from the service provider. Hope this helps.

Unregistered

Thanks!

Thanks, amazing that I could not find the help on the Telus website, and googled to find you!!! It worked so THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!