Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member cutseypututaypie88's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why did this guy avoid eye contact with me when passed each other when he...

...seemed interested? he stared at me a lot in class last semester were in college i even heard him tell his friend whispering that he likes me but when we passed each other in the hall way next semester he would not look me in the eye AT ALL!!!! then all of a sudden he starts like smiling and like blushing he looked really happy and nervous but was smiling into think air no one else was there does he like me or no what can that mean why was he smiling but not looking at me other times he will stare at me when i pass by him and he thinks im not looking,but like now he is AVOIDING ME were going to pass eachother in the hall and i know he saw me coming and then he stopped and talked to his friend that is a girl and he turned his back towards me and they were talking and the whole time she wasnt lookin at him but at me what do you think he told her?? HE AVOIDED ME AND TOLD HER SOMETHING IS THAT BAD?

Downloads
    Uploads
    cuz hes shy! cmon! honestly, he might actually not like or he might just like turn all red and melt inside when you look at him, why dont u talk to him and read hsi body language?

answer mine too plz:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak5EZf8.RcgreAqX5evWL4Dsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090927222537AApxjOl

Downloads
    Uploads
    Overly shy. So cute.

Downloads
    Uploads
    he just nervous and doesn't want to attractive attention but looking at you he is obviously shy and thats why he is acting like that

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're probably really fat or really ugly. I do not know which. That or he got laid. Maybe you should too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    chill. he's trying to make you jealous. just forget about it. if he's gonna play these silly little games, he's not worth it.

+ Reply to Thread