Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do real Supernatural Hunters do? What are they like and what exactly do they...

...hunt? Ive started watching the show "Supernatural" and instantly grew to the show because of my interest in urban legends and folklore. Ive done some research on some of the legends talked about in the show, and to my amazement, they were actual legends. My question is, what exactly do real Supernatural Hunters do? Besides hunting ghost and spirits, do they also hunt stuff based off of actual urban legends, or is that something hollywood made up? Im very fascinated with urban legends and eager to learn more on real Supernatural Hunters and what they really do!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    *sigh*

Supernatural is my very favorite show, but alas.... I'm pretty sure that there are no real Sam and Dean esque Hunters out there really doing anything close to what they do. I know there are Myth Hunters who do a lot of research into Urban Legends and such, but I'm 98% certain it's pretty academic in nature and sadly not done in a 67' Impala (

Unless it's amateurs who are looking to live the dream. Then anything goes.

Unregistered
    I can tell that their are people like Sam and dean. They hunt these things cause they are real. Cause their are things that go bump in the night.

Unregistered
    How do I find these kind of people I really need to know ASAP please help me locate them I live in York pa

Unregistered
    I can tell you that I am 100 percent sure that those "things" are all real I tried to warn my mom. I got into hunting two ears ago when my mom died in her bedroom. the doctor said it was a heart attack, but she was very healthy and 34 years old. I am now sixteen and I've been going around the country with my dad and best friend killing these so called non realistic myths.

Unregistered

Helmet holy fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can tell you that I am 100 percent sure that those "things" are all real I tried to warn my mom. I got into hunting two ears ago when my mom died in her bedroom. the doctor said it was a heart attack, but she was very healthy and 34 years old. I am now sixteen and I've been going around the country with my dad and best friend killing these so called non realistic myths.

im sure u are joking and this cannot b true i need proof

Unregistered
    Ill be honest. Yeah this stuff exists, but you never hear or see these things because somebofy has already taken care of them. The only way you'll locate these things is if you study murder rates and disapperences. Find families and talk to them. My father is a cop, so I get to know somethings the regulars don't, but you have to piece it together yourself. If you can do that you will probably run into another real hunter, not some bullshit pothead with an evp scanner, flashlogbt and candy bars. Just keep trying, and really think about possiblites. Because it definetly is possible that you have nothing supernarural around where you live

Also id really try to put a logbook together of common myths, gods, demons, anything from another "world". Cause if you stufy them. If your familiar with the creature. You might become fimiliar with its actions and realize some may live close to you. Not all heart attacks, shoot outs, murders and suicides are normal. Some were caused by other means.

Unregistered
    Well, they are real. I know that for damn sure, when things go 'Bump' in the night you let your brain fool you into thinking it was the house setting, or your dog, maybe even your parents getting a glass of water. But there are things out there that go 'Bump' in the night and do it care-free because they know most people wont do shit about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, they are real. I know that for damn sure, when things go 'Bump' in the night you let your brain fool you into thinking it was the house setting, or your dog, maybe even your parents getting a glass of water. But there are things out there that go 'Bump' in the night and do it care-free because they know most people wont do shit about it.
    I know it has been a while since you posted this but I found your post rather interesting. I've been studying urban legends monsters and strange phenomenon's for quite some time now. But not knowing if any of it is true or correct I was wondering if you would like to teach me About what you do and correct my understanding of "monsters ".
    so if you would be interested please reply.