I'm an Indian male who has been generally overweight since kindergarten and this is something genetic(meaning I can eat 3 healthy, lean meals a day that anorexic people can eat and still not lose weight).
I'm 5'10" and weigh 264lb - almost 19 years old - I have large bones and I have a cousin who is 6ft and 220lb and a grandfather who is 6'5" 350lb so it's definitely something that runs in the family.

I use to be able to bench press 365lb for 2 reps, squat and deadlift both above 400lb. I haven't done exercise for a while but I recently did some push ups and I can still push out a good 15-20 reps.

What weight loss plan would be recommended for me if I want to reach 210lb ultimately? I have a hard time with cardio but I don't mind eating completely plain(even nasty) food and eating less is definitely not a problem for me. I'm satisfied with my strength but I don't want to lose too much of it... How can I lose significant amounts of bodyfat without sacrificing muscle mass?
Also I plan to lose these 50lbs of bodyfat within 5-10 months. 5 is preferable but 10 would be fine.